Tuesday, December 4, 2007

No stitching

I finished up my Christmas Cards last night so I did no stitching.
I also worked quite a bit on the BBC. Remember that this Friday, December 7th is the last day to sign up. So if you had questions or anything please ask now. Because after the 7th the club will be closed for this year. I will try and get out the partner names and info over the weekend, fingers crossed!!! I am tying up some loose ends with last years club group. Lets all remember this is supposed to be fun, so PLEASE don't flake on anybody as that only causes hurt feelings all around.

I hope everybody is doing well and that your week is going great!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Take care,
edgar

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...